The Start of Me and You (Paperback) Emery Lord (author)
Can you plan happiness? It's been a year since Paige's first boyfriend died in a swimming accident and it's time she rejoined the real world. So she makes a plan:
1. Date a boy (long-standing crush Ryan Chase seems like the perfect choice)
2. Attend parties (with best friends by your side: doable)
3. Join a club (simple enough, right?)
4. Travel (might as well dream big)
5. Swim (terrifying. Impossible)
But when she meets Ryan's sweet but so nerdy cousin, Max, he opens up her world and Paige's plans start to change. Is it too late for a second chance at life?
Brimming with characters so real you feel you could pick up the phone and call them, The Start of Me and You will prove that it's never too late for second chances.
Publisher: Bloomsbury Publishing PLC
Number of pages: 416
Weight: 290 g
Dimensions: 198 x 129 mm